Sunday 13 November 2011

Video: Website Design Tips For Better Search Engine Results


Today I finally had time to make a video that shows some of the things I used to increase my results in the search engines create.


By increasing your website visibility in search engines means more visitors to your website.


Please note that this is my first video and it is a little rough around the edges, I'm also a little cold.


The topics covered in this video


page Title


page descriptions


Keywords


Anchor text


Title tags


File Name page


File Name & Image Alt Tags


These are all basic areas, should look out for I describe why each area is important and how to use the best for the best results.


All three videos below or separated (20 min duration) you look higher quality video version only here

part 1






No comments:

Post a Comment